New in the DOLL rapid range: vario P3H-Z18
3-axle platform semi-trailer vario P3H-Z18
From long products, steel and precast concrete elements to laminated wood, containers, general cargo and pallet goods, the platform semi-trailer vario P3H-Z18 can handle it all. Its smooth-running telescoping mechanism adjusts the trailer to the length of your goods – while maintaining a solid, durable foundation. And you can always rely on DOLL’s precision hydraulic steering, even in tough situations..
We’re taking you to the next level. The P3H-Z18 is now available as a standard model in the rapid range – so you can add this 3-axle platform semi-trailer and all its high-quality, tried-and-tested equipment to your fleet right away. You can even choose extras to suit you, like our optimised storage concept.
Basic equipment, proven in practice
- Telescopic central frame with smooth telescoping mechanism
- Load floor between 13,500 and 21,200 mm
- 3 x BPW 10 t-axles with disc brakes
- Hydraulic turntable steering including additional radio remote control steering
- Electronic track adjustment (EEG)
- Zinc spraying in graphite black
- Electronically operated pneumatic suspension with Smartboard
- Warning sign package with LED marker lights
- Spruce flooring, laid in the longitudinal direction
- Full LED lighting
- Load securing package containing combination lashing strips, lashing shackles and stake pockets
- Storage concept 1 with stainless steel tool box and spare wheel
- 4 pairs of ISO container lock casings
- Ladder on rear right
Additional options for selection
- Additional steering via remote control
- Sturdy, screw-fastened front wall with 4 front wall supports
- Plug-in platform gate structure/saddle platform made of 25 mm thick aluminium profiles
- Hot-dip galvanised stake holder
- Work lamp
- Manoeuvring clutch
- Hot-dip galvanised stakes
- Container locks
- Hardwood floor
SMART. STRONG. SIMPLE. SAFE.
Hydraulic turntable steering enables a steering angle of up to 45°. Maximum manoeuvrability, even when reversing.
Easy operation via Smartboard
The Wabco Smartboard is the intuitive way to lift and lower the trailer’s driving level. You can also see the number of kilometres travelled, the axle load and diagnostic functions.
Full LED lightning
With dynamic indicators and flashing side marker lights for maximum safety on the roads.
Comprehensive load securing package
Numerous combination lashing strips, combination lashing shackles and stake pockets in the front carriage, rear carriage and intermediate table.
In a tight spot? The radio remote control provides a simple remote steering tool whenever you need it.
Maximum corrosion protection
High-quality three-layer coating with graphite black zinc spraying.
PERFECTLY SECURE STORAGE.
Storage concept 1
Sturdy stainless steel toolbox (1000 x 500 x 500 mm) on the left facing in the direction of travel. Plus a spare wheel holder on the right.
Storage concept 2
Two sturdy stainless steel toolboxes (1000 x 500 x 500 mm) on the left facing in the direction of travel, plus a spare wheel holder on the right.
Storage concept 3
Storage concept 3 Three sturdy stainless steel toolboxes (1000 x 500 x 500 mm) on the left and right facing in the direction of travel, plus a spare wheel holder on the right. A squared timber storage area is installed all the way across in front of the axles.