Muscle you can rely on
Operators and drivers of panther series semi-trailers are impressed with their low loading height, handling based on the independent wheel suspension and their wide variety of uses. These vehicles captivate thanks to their innovative chassis technology which is hard to beat.
The global success from Southern Germany shows its strengths in daily use after travelling millions of kilometres with different loads and under different weights:
- The panther chassis approved as a split axle with a 12 t axle load
- Semi-trailer with one to ten axles
- Highly versatile with a wide range of uses
- High-grade components and precision processing
- Safe, stable and low-maintenance
Powerful & dependable
- Load bed: the load bed design depends on its designated area of use: There are a variety of versions, from a continuous platform through to an extremely low bed which allows vehicles to be loaded from the front.
- Gooseneck: we supply different gooseneck variants for different vehicle types and areas of use. These are complemented by a comprehensive concept for storage spaces and superstructures on the gooseneck platform.
- Chassis: we can supply you with the right chassis technology for all areas of use with DOLL air suspension, DOLL panther and swing axles. Applications range from long distance transport on motorways to off-road operations in the mining industry.
8-axle DOLL panther semi-trailer
- With 70 mm spring deflection and 315 mm total lift
- Single, double, triple and even quadruple telescopic extension
- Reduced tare weight thanks to large frame cross-section
- For maximum load with minimal sagging
- 55° steering angle
- Positive steering in all axles
- Greatest axle compensation possible
- Maximum ground clearance
- Continuously adjustable ride height
- Separate adjustment for left and right side
- Low centre of gravity and low tare weight
- Large track width and small rolling lever arm
- Hydraulic suspension with separate hydraulic circuits
- Homologated spray reduction
- No rolling when steering into the bend, irrespective of the driving height and steering angle
- Excellent directional stability