DOLL panther – the perfect example of our innovative axle technology with independent wheel suspension. Consisting of an upper link and and a lower link, its basic structure resembles that of a double transverse axle. All wheels are mounted in pairs in the familiar way. This creates the ideal conditions for best possible driving with low tyre wear. Combined with the outstanding response of the hydraulic suspension, this makes the DOLL panther a true all-rounder for heavy haulage.
- Extreme manoeuvrability and off-road ability.
- Extremely resilient.
- Extremely cargo-friendly.
- Extremely durable.
- Extreme reliability and stability to remain on track.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE DOLL PANTHER
- Truly special off-road capability with a maximum steering angle of 55°.
- Easier to manoeuvre in tight spaces and difficult terrain.
- The option of manual remote steering provides extra safety.
- Low tyre wear – even after millions of kilometres of driving, use in practical applications and frequently encountering extreme driving conditions.
- Payload gain of up to 30 % thanks to 12-ton axle load and low dead weight.
- High-quality components, low-wear parts and high-precision DOLL production quality.
- More than 3000 axle lines featuring panther technology to market – without receiving a single complaint.
- Regardless of the weight and length of your load – your vehicle will run like clockwork.
- No sign of lateral tilt even when turning into bends.
- Excellent directional stability even if your load has an eccentric centre of gravity.
- Perfect road holding even at low driving heights and high load centres of gravity.
- Horizontal platform at all times thanks to hydraulic axle levelling. Whatever the driving conditions, whatever the terrain.
- Definition of up to four different driving heights.
- Different heights on each side via radio remote control. Drivers don't even have to get out of the cab to make the corresponding settings.
5 years warranty: the panther-plus-package
More than 250 million kilometres driven prove low maintenance and wear costs ! We are absolutely convinced of our panther. Therefore we grant you 5 years warranty on the following DOLL panther undercarriage components:
- Upper and lower links
- Cylinder admissions
- 5-year warranty on frame components
- 3-year warranty on suspension cylinders
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- With 70 mm spring deflection and 315 mm total lift
- Single, double, triple and even quadruple telescopic extension
- Reduced tare weight thanks to large frame cross-section
- For maximum load with minimal sagging
- 55° steering angle
- Positive steering in all axles
- Greatest axle compensation possible
- Maximum ground clearance
- Continuously adjustable ride height
- Separate adjustment for left and right side
- Low centre of gravity and low tare weight
- Large track width and small rolling lever arm
- Hydraulic suspension with separate hydraulic circuits
- Homologated spray reduction